This is a self paced class.
Class taught by:
Have you noticed that so much of our everyday lives are being documented by our phones and shared on Instagram? It's probably no surprise that we love it! But why stop there? So many of these everyday moments and daily routines deserve to archived in their own special way. It was with this in mind that Rachel Denbow created, Overgramming, an e-course designed to help you get those photos off your phone and into albums that you can save for years and years to come. Your future self will thank you!
What will I learn? +
Introduction: How to use this course and a couple of methods to easily print your photos.
Each of the following sessions contains prompts to help you take more photos, a technique to try as you scrapbook your images, and Rachel's own layouts from each challenge to help you get inspired:
You also have access to Rachel's full albums so you can see how all the techniques work together! This course can be made with a mini album or a Messy album, Rachel shares layouts from both.
What do I get with my purchase? +
- Immediate access to all 8 sessions and the full albums through your account.
- Access to a private Q&A board where you can interact with the instructor to ask questions and see what other students are asking.
- PDF of the entire course
- BONUS: Four printable pages of Rachel's hand drawn designs to use in your layouts.
What supplies do I need for class? +
- Access to a computer so you can view the course (or you can print the PDF).
- Printed photos from your phone (we share methods to get these in the introduction).
- An album (mini, or Messy album size) and square pocket protectors.
- Any art journaling or scrapbooking supplies you love!